GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

miogyp reserves, page-2

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Tadtech ..... I would sincerely hope that the numbers they come up with are a good deal higher than just 3 mmbo for the Miogyp layer.

I think when they initially drilled Jumonville #1 they were talking about 16 mmbo. Though I think that was later reduced. Let me check.

Yes when the well was initially spudded they were targeting 12.5 mmbo and 33 bcf of gas over the three main target intervals ( Camerina, Miogyp, Cib Haz)

By the time they were drilling Acosta #1 they were talikng in terms of the Camerina possibly containing 5 - 6 mmbo (11 November 2008)

In the AGM Presentation (21 November 2008) on page 10 they mention possible reserves of 5.4 mmbo in Camerina, 4.4 mmbo in Miogyp and 22.3 mmbo in the Cib Haz for a total of about 32.1 mmbo plus about 120 bcf gas.

At one stage there was even talk of the possible total being about 41 mmbo.
    But they trimmed things back a bit and of course the Cib Haz result at J #2 has clipped the wings pretty severely at the moment.

So perhaps your suggestion of 3 mmbo for the Miogyp is not too far away after all. Got to hope that that is the low side and that they can beat that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.