The chart below has just been posted on the NoFibs...

1. 47,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The chart below has just been posted on the NoFibs website.

According to Tom Anderson in the article whose URL is below:

"... local candidates and support staff all know my name and greet me except Sophie Mirabella’s staff, who now go out of their way to not talk to me. ..."

"... Sophie Mirabella came out with all guns blazing. The confident, arrogant and consummate professional at previous forums is becoming more intense and desperate. The calmness and confidence in her answers at the last two forums has been replaced by intensity and a degree of the old bitchiness associated with her persona. ..."

"... I also attended my first press conference, where former Victorian National Party MP of more than 34 years Ken Jasper publicly expressed support for his old family friend Cathy McGowan. He stated he had never supported Sophie Mirabella and believed it was time for a change in the electorate of Indi and that we deserved better representation. ..."

"... There is a distinct feeling of change here in the seat of Indi, and supporters from both sides are supporting that change. ..."

photo IndiPoll_002092013_zps1855e71b.png

http://nofibs.com.au/2013/09/02/riding-indivotes-high-tomanderson62-campaign-update/

Based on that polling Sophie Mirabella's saturation advertising appears to be working against her and Indi must just swim against the tide next Saturday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.