mirabellas dirty trick in indi

1. 47,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This report from people on the ground at booths throughout Indi demonstrates the extent to which Sophie Mirabella has thrust herself in the face of the good people of Indi.

"Desperate Mirabella commandeers all available poster space at booths with security guards."

"... In what can only be seen as a desperate and aggressive act, Sophie Mirabella early Friday night took all available space at polling booths for Liberal posters. ..."

It follows the vandalism of Cathy McGowan's campaign posters last weekend, currently under police investigation.

My understanding of the Electoral Act tells me that such early erection of poltical signage is in contravention of the rules and will leave Sophie Mirabella liable for subsequent prosecution.

Mirabella's latest self-serving arrogance may well also backfire.

Many of the good people of Indi are already deeply ticked off by Mirabella's delusional and deceitful saturation advertising - the comments I heard while standing in the pre-polling queue were enough to make even my sparse hair curl!

http://nofibs.com.au/2013/09/07/desperate-mirabella-commandeers-available-poster-space-booths-security-guards/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.