SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

mis-interpretations and rumours, page-10

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Thanks Oilman...you forgot to add one thing...how much bloody oil is down there....OMR,the truck has to be RED.

Is anyone else getting this sick feeling in their gut,that this well is about to turn to custard,and we will be trading back to old SSP days in a couple of weeks.Will I do.

How's that for being negative on a Friday afternoon.Sorry.Just back from the gym..and decided to go back over some of the old announcements, presentations. If TB was being marked for acheivements he would score a big fat"0".

We have gone from 10c to 8.4c in 5 days on an announcement that TB said should be seen as positive.

How do you sell a company like this to prospective investors in London.......the fact is,you can't imo.

Lets get something producing,then start tripping back around the world,to seminars,conferences.Hell,on the results that TB has produced over the last year,if he is that keen to go,how about him paying it for himself out of his million $ salary package.All my own opinion(imo)

Sorry guys,but I now think the house is truly holding most of the cards.

Hell this post is negative,and I can't even drink..Sorry,sorry

Go the AB's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.