NST 0.31% $13.02 northern star resources ltd

Indeed, I'm looking at both long and short term as I'm not only...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Indeed, I'm looking at both long and short term as I'm not only holding long term but trading.

From a trading perspective Gold price is everything, it also dramatically influences the companies earnings and changes any earnings forecasts dramatically!

This appears to be a great time where long term and short term cycles appear to be aligning to create a powerful revaluation, likely IMO to be several multiples of the current price in the next 1-3 years.

There will be at least 3 years in the next bull stage for Gold with possibility of running for 5-7 years, $5000 Gold price in the next leg of the bull run is a given IMO, I would be out by then most likely or at least heavily sold down in my position.

This is a superb company that's best in class in it's field, the only Goldie I hold, I do not generally like to hold Gold miners, Silver is a much better opportunity IMO, although it makes sense to have both IMO and just vary the allocation, currently I am around 15% in PM's with 80% of that being Silver based, that's based on both physical metal and shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.02
Change
0.040(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $14.96B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.03 $13.10 $12.87 $34.89M 2.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6533 $13.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.03 29003 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.