NST 1.33% $12.98 northern star resources ltd

Share price does appear under pressure for a while now. Only...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Share price does appear under pressure for a while now. Only time will tell whether crypto and/or NFT is a better store of wealth than gold. As for me, I personally prefer gold as a store of wealth and think it is much more resilient to market fluctuations during times of uncertainty especially having stood the test of time.

I tend to ignore the short-term share price fluctuations as I am a long term investor. For traders, however, I can appreciate the importance of timing the market that comes with volatility.

Regardless whether you're an investor or a trader, I think it's important to always buy with a margin of safety because there will always be unexpected attacks on the moat or unforeseen events occurring (ie pandemic) it's just the nature of life but a margin of safety will soften the blow. NST may have a strong moat with competent management but understand things can, and will, go wrong at times.

NST has a strong free cash flow with no debt and by doing so the company is in a terrific position to weather a storm. In fact, in a much better position than most companies they are competing with in that industry. Usually these companies that ride out the storm, the stock price can go down dramatically but that's not a permanent loss of capital that we should fear it's market fluctuations. Eventually the stock price will recover and the fact that the company has a strong moat, strong free cash flow and no debt it basically means the company's competition has became much weaker during the recession and as a result this company is going to come out of the recession with less competition, or even perhaps acquired some competitors, and is now in a much stronger and dominant position before the recession.

Bottom line is, think about how will this company fair better than it's competitors during a recession and eventually come out stronger. This is just my own personal opinion only, nkt financial advice. Cheers fellas, best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.98
Change
0.170(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.82 $12.98 $12.80 $48.34M 3.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11251 $12.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.98 131984 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.