MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

mis shambles, page-2

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It looks like someone does not want mmx to again rise above mis.

Now maybe I am a bit cynical but there were certain citizens who had a lot to lose if the t/o succeeded. Now of course they have to maintain some semblence of genuineness [is there such a word?]. So these same people have a lot to lose if mmx wins the port tender. So one issue maybe how well the shares are performing.

My theory is that they think that if mis continues to outperform mmx then they might have a perceived advantage over mmx.

So, today mis sp started to crumble away as you would expect from a company that soon may have cash problems, and is giving 10% of mis to selected directors FOR FREE. Then MIS stumbled into a free fall crash but miraculously recovers. And right at the end of the day with a miniscule purchase of less than 1000 shares the price got pumped up by 25c.

Amazing how our free and unmanipulated market works. You won't get the ASX looking too hard - they just dont want to know.

Of course as MIS tumbled, stumbled MMX was also pushed down otherwise mmx would have held above MIS for the first time since the t/o was announced.

Then as MIS miraculously returned from the grave up she goes so that the margin between MIS and MMX is maintained and the vested interest can still proclaim MIS as a "winner"???.

Well so much for MIS - little cash, dodgy options issue, not exporting as their fines seem to have run out and thus no income to speak of.

I reckon if the ASX don't have a close look at the trading on MIS and MMX today and investigate the brokers involved they are neglecting their duty, but whats new?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.