CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

misconceptions

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I feel there is a misconception among CBZ shareholders that, should NN choose to exercise their option agreement, this will preclude CBio from negotiating with other Pharma...

This is NOT the case - the agreement simply states NN have first right to negotiate. Indeed exercise of the option would be in our best interests, as it not only validates XToll but opens the door for further negotiation.

Taking this into account i am very concerned at the number of posts baying for blood and calling for the entire board to be rolled - as a long term holder I completely understand (and share) the frustration at the lack of progress, transparency and poor leadership etc etc, however now Jones is gone, i do not believe the benifit gained by removing everyone (except so maybe Brooks/Manglesdorf?) outweighs the benefit their involvement brings to CBio (continuity of brd, experience bringing drugs to mkt, understanding of the science and regulatory framework etc, not to mention the credibility they bring to an unknown Aussie biotech by association.

The recent sell off is due to the loss of two very prominent biotech figureheads. This was unnecessary and we are all the poorer for it. Fair enough they should have done more to stop Jones running amuck but we are on eve of seeing if this drug/company is worth anything and to be honest we haven't helped our chances by attacking them, have we?

These guys are big hitters in the biotech world and anyone who doesn't realise that obviously doesn't know squat. Pray we dont loose the other internationals.

I can understand some of the reasons why everyone wants to purge everyone on the board but why now? Why at this critical time? Anyone in their right mind would say lets get the option signed, start negotiations then assess the situation. Hell we've got a 110m votes so we can do a purge at any time!

So, really everyone needs to make THEIR OWN DECISION dont be swayed by emotions and by other people or action groups, this is too important and if we show instability and muck it up now we might never get a deal from any pharma...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.