CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Marzy, I don't think I predicted an early deal being announced...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Marzy, I don't think I predicted an early deal being announced with NN a few weeks ago in my post re: the trading halt? (I may be wrong as there is dementia in the family)

Were you are referring to my post dated 28/10 where I gave an insight into the fictional "Movie Script" I've been writing and the plot ending scene TRADING HALT which had the Desperate Chairman announcing a done deal with Large Pharma?

The caption to this point was "But I don't think the Shareholders are finished yet...." to end the first gripping part of the story (thinking I may make it a trilogy like Lord of the Rings).

The openning scene of part II has the the SSG masterminding a crusading victory (music in the background I hear is that from Indiana Jones) and foiling the Chairman's plan.

This is followed by the uncovering of the NN plot through back takes based on the reflections from my latest post, plus the reconstruction of the Board. Maybe the final (Part III) will be the re-establishment of Xtoll in the market and the build up to a fruitfull courtship with a large pharma.

Now I am just going on the predictability of human behaviour and seeing if it resonates with anyone else. Yes you could drive a truck through the assumptions, but I just love the analysis.

(Treat this post as being very defensive even though I would like to think it isn't - there I go self analysis)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.