CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Firstly, I do not think NN will exercise its option. CBio were...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Firstly, I do not think NN will exercise its option. CBio were being played by NN and the Board was stacked accordingly.

Secondly, there is no quick fix! The SP is going backwards, it’s pure economics. There are many existing passionate SH's but convincing new ones to get on board at the moment is nigh on impossible. Too much instability. If you bought in on the belief of the science then you will wait for new relationships to be forged and for people to get excited about Xtoll again. If you bought because of the Board then it was a bad investment and it’s time to declare the loss.

It is still my opinion that the recent trials were configured in favour of NN through the politics of big business over small. The overseas directors that have resigned were highly credentialed but with heavy links to NN. They backed Mr Jones strongly because their plan was set and they did not want change. They initially reneged on their resignation pact because they still thought there was a chance to salvage the plan. Mr Jones is gone, some of the overseas Directors are now gone and dream of NN exercising their option will be next. Not that I want them to go but I would not hold my breath on the longevity of Dr Lonngren & Dr Kalland. Yes I would probably sell at a $1 SP, but I believe that is fanciful as well as an NN deal that would give the SH’s a return over original investment. What was odd way back in July when the Board incentives were put forward was the 7 year elapse time before the incentives ran out. 7 years to get to a $1? At the time we all thought it was going to get there in a matter of weeks. No, I don't think those pulling the strings thought CBZ was ever going to reach a $1 and that’s why they had the 20% takeover clauses written in. That was the likely plan.

A change had to be made otherwise we would have been screwed. And we have the SSG to thank.

But now that the composition of the Board has changed I don't think NN are interested anymore. So for all those thinking we should be treading lightly just in case we scare them away should be listening more to the head than the heart. That ship has sailed. If you can't wait it ain't going to happen. This stock needs some time to rebuild confidence under the right stewardship and if the science is as good as we are all gunning for then our reward will await. And it won't be a mere $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.