CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

BBO.k ill take a shot and you bat em back and when all is done...

1. 801 Posts.
    BB

O.k ill take a shot and you bat em back and when all is done it will amount to naught but hey what the heck

"As a result of the GFC the market WILL NOT pay for potential."
    disagree completely, ill throw one example but I could throw many. take ESG, similar sector to what could be our first and greatest resource. Now ESG had major resistance @70c. It was listed on the ASX 200 and shot forward to 80...yes it has pulled back but its fundamentals had not changed. It is a long way behind their QLD rivals and it could be argued not aswell situated given the CSM type plays are commanding premium because they are geared towards the export market, not domestic consumption. At this stage they have sufficient cash for a year or maybe
    two of ongoing work but not for expansion or development. They are being priced for potential.

"Potential JV's, investors, have had their ears well and truly clipped"
    I can absolutely see how you can argue that investors in options may be seen to have been disadvantaged but would like to see your reasoning behind this broad statment as potential JV's are just that, there is no deal unless they want one.

"Cash, and cash flow is paramount." I agree totally and so any new investment via CTPR I would assume is a good thing and the renegotiation of the bond facility must also be seen to be a good thing. I would think this is the reason we have not seen the much wanted drill program, why make a commitment to the market that CTP can not or should not afford.

"Disappointment at Johnstone and you'll pick CTP up for 3 cents, and provided you are prepared to hang on to them for a decade, and provided they don't run out of funds, lease expirations, etc then it may be one for your grandchildren to benefit from."
    Not necessarily given the coal and helium target, but we are talking about a speccy. relative reward and all. if its to hot for you fine but please dont try and save us just rack off. you can come back in and gloat later if you need or alternatively you can change your nic and say how you were a believer all along.

What have you really added to this forum...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.