MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

From Heskumdai on the STX thread. I hold STX: Supportive article...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    From Heskumdai on the STX thread. I hold STX:

Supportive article in today's AFR (extract): South Australia pushes gas-led economic revival : "South Australian Premier Jay Weatherill will partially guarantee loans to small businesses, and outline measures to accelerate gas development, as part of an economic revival plan. Mr Weatherill has brokered a deal for the Business Council of Australia board to meet his cabinet to bring the two closer together following the shift from the BCA in its latest report.

"The SA economy, which is facing enormous challenges with the looming shutdown of General Motors Holden as a local car maker by 2017 at the latest, and increasing doubts about long-term shipbuilding and submarine contracts in the defence sector, is heavily weighted to the small and medium sector. More than 46,000 companies in SA employ fewer than 20 people.

Mr Weatherill also said his government would accelerate the development of the unconventional gas sector in SA by enhancing the secure and consistent approach to policy, working hand in hand with oil and gas companies. SA’s secure framework for developing unconventional gas projects had been crucial in it winning a reputation for being a pioneer in this sector compared with NSW and Victoria."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.