MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Misguided locals getting worried about MEL ultimate success, page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    True peekaye. But, where was the NXS sp once upon a time too.??
    And look at what we are going to get today. ZILCH..!!!!

IMHO that was the worst manipulation of stock and it's sp that I have ever experienced, and in the end it appears that Stokes will win while us poor investors will walk away with not one cent from NXS in our pockets. And yes, don't forget that one our past pollies is in the Seven Group too. Go Figure!!!

In the meantime what is ASIC and the ASX, (let alone our pollies), doing about it.??

Anyway, I hope that you are right and that I am wrong. Nothing would make me happier let me tell you.

As for WCL, like I have said in my previous post peekaye, The Chinese have won the set, the match, and the game, "THANK YOU LINESMAN AND THANK YOU BALL BOYS" as they say. As for me, I am still waiting for my cheque even when I have accepted their offer about six weeks ago.

As for the ASX and ASIC, what were they doing while the sp was capped in such a way and by so many millions of shares that, if an investor wanted to sell the only option was to sell to them, (or even at a cheaper price), and if you wanted to buy some more shares you would have had to pay way above their offer price.???

Maybe both our Moderators where sipping latte at that coffee lounge nearby. As a matter of facts, I am sure that they would have been.

Dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.