CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

""##Nevertheless, it appears to me that CDU is allowed to write...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""##Nevertheless, it appears to me that CDU is allowed to write it's own rules as they go along. Unless of course the Regulators aren't willing to upset the apple cart with foreign control ownership##""

Unless of course they are scared of been treated and accused of being racists too. The racist word in these days is the real flavour of the month as well where everyone is latching on to like nothing else. Just looking at the ABC morning show this morning where in the UK, and in a particular specific area of the UK as well, there were none less that 1,600 sexual attacks and rapes mostly done by a certain race of people which I am not going to disclose here, but guess what, when the Police were interviewed by some Journalists when it become open as to why they didn't act, their response was "For fear of getting accused of being racists because they were all done by the same race of people".

Go Figure.!!

I know that what I am saying is not 100% relevant around here but think and think hard as to why not one, but both of our regulators, are not following proper procedures at times and try to stop the rot that is going around the sharemarket while the poor mums and dads investors are getting fleeced like there is no tomorrow.

Cheers to all and sundries.

P.s.: I hope that the Mod is wearing thick rosed coloured glasses this morning and let this slip through his/her vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.