AGI 1.32% 75.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

misinformation, page-3

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Dave31

Who knows what Len told the reporter and as you know the media can run either way with a story. It might well have been taken out of context.

I wouldn't worry one bit about the announcement. It's AGI just setting the record straight as far as what was reported in the financial review. I would have been far more concerned if they let it run and then something came out in the wash later on.

We have dropped back from the recent 60c high and it was probably going to happen regardless on this announcement or not. The share price has run up nicely over the last year however really spiked on the fin article the gaps have now been filled and we can get onto business. Don't forget the P/E we are currently on (6.5x) is from calculated from last years results. We smashed those results and smashed them convincingly in the first half of this year so relatively speaking we are on a P/E of half what is currently shown.

We need to look at the bigger picture and that is we have made at least 4 million better in the first half FY 2012 than the whole of last years profit. So that being the case we should, as per the last couple of years, bring better results in the second half. 18+ million in 1st half, possibly over 20 million in the second and it's looking very good indeed.

At first I was a little disappointing the article had one inaccuracy in it however after I thought for a while it makes sense that Len owns the distribution soon to be production in the UK.

It saves the company stumping up the coin to expand in that region and I'm sure once the European's start to come good this entity will be integrated into AGI in some form. I the meantime we're still selling AGI machines through the uk arm.

All imo as I haven't contacted the company the verify any of my assumptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $252.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 77.5¢ 75.0¢ $4.366K 5.678K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10750 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 1400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.