SFG 0.00% 0.4¢ seafarms group limited

Misinformation

1. 4,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    GBJ1 - I wholeheartedly agree with your post on another thread, and your final comments are worth repeating:
    "SFG is the FMG of the aquaculture sector, there were plenty of FMG/Andrew Forrest knockers in the early days (I was one of them) and who's now one of Australia's rich people I'm not going to miss an opportunity like that again!
    Shareholder patience will be rewarded handsomely over coming years."

I also believe that there is a considerable level of misinformation being posted on this forum, some of it by knockers who seem to have TPS - Tall Poppy Syndrome! Either that or they have other similar reasons to try to persuade those shareholders who don't have the same level of conviction to their initial reason to buy the shares. Some of those knockers are well informed on various matters and have been hanging around for a long time, and some have actually held shares but have moved on for whatever reason.

Yes its been a frustrating passage of time, and seems that updates are limited at this penultimate time, but how do you provide updates when you are in the process of negotiating a HUGE financial arrangement, with a number of financial outcomes possible - to maintain confidentiality its simply not possible IMO.

As for updates with other project related things, SFG has continued to tick ALL the boxes, and certainly there are no impediments for the company to develop the project as far as I am aware - the station was NEVER going to be held by the company from my understanding, SFG are a prawn farmer not a cattle farmer! Any comments that try to create uncertainty in relation to the project location are simply to scaremonger shareholders, and they obviously have done a good job of it. But today's share price will be a bargain when the financing arrangements are finally announced, IMO of course.

Merrry Christmas to SFG shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.083K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23276118 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1246244 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 625000
Last updated 12.23pm 26/04/2024 ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.