SFG 16.7% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Misinformation, page-3

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have also been a reasonably long holder for PSD ~2014/15. It has been the most significant part of my portfolio by a big margin.

I agree with most statements on here:

- Yes the opportunity is huge for this project and its shareholders (at least $3-$5 a share per my calculations once complete)
    - No I don't think the leasing of Legune is an issue. Several much larger companies have this arrangement.
    - Yes I think the share price will shoot up once again one the funding details and Legune sale is complete.

The problem?
    - No prawns until Q2 2021

That is a problem. It means no returns during this time. Any share price increase will likely be short lived due to the hype following an announcement, followed by a long period with no further news. Seafarms will continue to run at a loss due to continued investment in PSD, no matter how well the QLD operations perform. Competition will start to catch up. Another equity raising will also affect share price, before there is likely a share consolidation.

It is a key reason IMO, SFG priced their 4 year options at 10 cents during the last equity raising. It's because in 4 years the shares probably will be at 10-15 cents. But it will take this long.

Again, this is not to be negative on SFG, I just think this is what's going to happen before results equate to any meaningful rise in share price.

Several stock markets have been performing well in recent times. I won't be selling, but it may be worth be worth adding to that savings account, investing in some 2-3 year stocks and setting an alarm for 2020 when the share price will be truly ready to skyrocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.109K 903.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 28350845 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3078895 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.