GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Misleading and deceptive conduct of AFR

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I believe there is a real  case GSW could bring against AFR with very large financial ramifications to AFR.
    I just read the latest article where the AFR writer says getswift up until it's last quarterly has only been able to generate 50 k a month, where clearly revenue was 250 k a quarter.....this article in a financial journal/ paper has the avail information at hand yet chooses to falsely advise the market.
    If I were management I would now be exploring the significant financial reputations damage AFR is causing as a result of publicly providing false information to market.

Pursuant to Schedule 2, section 18 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“CCA”), a person must not engage in conduct that is “misleading or deceptive, or is likely to mislead or deceive.”

1. AfR engaged in conduct in breach of section 42 of the Fair Trading Act 1987(NSW);
    2. AFR published the material knowing it to be false or recklessly not caring whether it was true or false and with no honest belief that it was true; (last quarterly clearly states greater than 50 k a month); and
    3. was actuated by the dominant motive of damaging the Plaintiff and its business.GSW business has been reputationally damaged....

I would be taking the AFR to the cleaners based on their latest article...
    Last edited by U3962521: 20/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.