GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I feel deeply sorry for folks coming up with wishful hypothesis...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I feel deeply sorry for folks coming up with wishful hypothesis like the one referenced above. Why would a company certain to reap $200 mil/year in revenues within 18 to 24 months want to acquire other companies it competes against? What would be the rational supporting such a business strategy? After all, hasn't GSW been billing itself as "The fast-growing, cloud-based delivery and logistics SaaS, that enables business owners to automatically dispatch like Uber, track like Dominos, optimise routes like FedEx". If they are as good as Uber, Dominos and FedEx combined, they will effortlessly obliterate any competitor. Let's be frank they are not worthy of being compared to any of those companies. Come to think of it, that tagline is rather amateurish.

I bet some folks sunk so much money into GSW that they can not bring themselves to recognize something about the GSW story went wrong. For all of you that are knee deep into GSW, next time... please do not be so greedy... please try to build your position over time...no one just wakes up and knows the full story of a company... please take time to get to know the company and its management... that takes time... sometimes months/years.
    Last edited by nickdany123: 21/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.