GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Regardless of option, GSW will need to come out with solid data...

1. 29 Posts.
    Regardless of option, GSW will need to come out with solid data to rebuke the claims.
    Either way, it will be sell now ask questions later unless GSW can confirm and validate the asx statements.
    It's absolutely essential for market integrity to have complete trust and confidence in market sensitive announcements - GSW will need to back up every statement in its entirety and be completely transparent.

In the interests of disclosure I hold 4000 shares in GSW - these remaining shares owe me nothing and I sold my initial investment and the profits last week @ 3.14/share. I knew nothing of this article and it was just luck

I never like seeing a top level executive resign from a company that has apparent huge potential without any substantiated reason. The deals lack detail, with a few just stating they have signed with "johnny rockets " multi year partnership with transactions expected to be in "excess of millions of deliveries"... there is a common trend in the statements. This is a difficult company to accurately value given I'm estimating the revenues and those contracts are for periods of time not manadated minimum delivery payments and numbers. That's the problem they are multi year agreements not fixed contracts for a minimum revenue generation. That will vary.

Now I'm not saying they have been dishonest - nor misleading, but that was the primary reason for the sell of my initial investment.

All it will take is for a solid statement, even an early release of this quarters figures (assuming they are good) and it should arrest any share price slide. Given the apparent lack of trust in the releases though, it would be best if the updates came from the companies GSW has signed deals with. Confidence and trust are hard to regain when initially lost.

Bottom line, don't fall in love with a company, view it rationally, limit your risk by diversification and don't expect continuous outsized returns! This could also prove to be an excellent buy point but that remains to be seen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.