GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I agree 100% - the only way to resolve this is for management to...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree 100% - the only way to resolve this is for management to come out Monday morning before trade and respond. I emailed Getswift very early this morning and suggested as much but to be 100% honest they would have read this article at 11pm last night Sydney time as it would have been early morning New York time - they would have known this was coming due to the interview and questions from Boyd so they have had plenty of time to prepare a response.

Saying nothing is not an option. Admitting to non disclosure from earlier smaller deals could be offset by great revenue numbers and concrete evidence from all signed contracts that they are in fact going ahead, and they could turn a big negative into a positive - only time will tell. They would need to bring this news forward if this is going to be the case.

Dont you think that these large funds that invested at $4 recently will be shouting down the phone lines at these guys all weekend to get this issue sorted first thing Monday.

We wont know till Monday morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.