GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Pretty damning article and paints GSW in a terrible light. That...

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    Pretty damning article and paints GSW in a terrible light.

That being said, in many places it has been carefully worded and as with all "journalism" from AFR, the details left out can be more important than the details included.

For example, they likely contacted every GSW client and largely ignored the ones that responded very favorably or confirmed the announcements to market. But instead they found one or two with some deviations from the original ann's that they could run with to create some fear.

I have zero faith in AFR. The way they talk stocks up or down and how that correlates to share prices over time shows there is an intent behind their writing that goes beyond the "public's right to know". I put them up there with Morning Star and Motley Fool for credibility.

IMHO these guys are now nothing more than hired media mercenaries that are used by big investment to completely remove or suck in retail investors from/to stocks. A few date based google searches combined with the way back machine also shows that their "facts" can also vary over time once the damage is done.

The article changes nothing for me. If GSW come out with solid rev growth in this cal year than that is all that matters and that is what you speculate (or not) on. Those who place some sort of expectations of non-volatility they would place on a blue chip at this end of the market are f'd in the head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.