AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

misleading and deceptive conduct

1. 2,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    The next directions hearings are set down for 4 March (ACE?s application for leave to administer interrogatories and, if time permits, the redaction issue) and 12 and 13 May (ACE?s application for further discovery and, if not already determined, the redaction issue) 2011

So help me fellow shareholders with a legal mind......what does this all mean?
    One good thing next hearing (4 March) is not far away.
    Good to see John Griffin has updated the website information Jurisdiction Federal Court of Australia (Adelaide).....it was Melbourne initially until H requested a change.
    Do you know last Friday it still showed Melbourne and I travelled a total of 310km with an o/night stay in Melb so that I could be at the court 305 Williams St for last Fridays hearing only to find out when I got there that it was a video link between South Australia and NSW. Mind you on the 17/2/2011 I did get conformation from the Registrar in Melb that the case was on at 9am 18/2/2011 but was not told it was a video link. I did ask if the public were allowed to sit in and she said Yes.
    I emailed J Griffin and told him of my adventure (wasted trip) to the big city and he said the information of the change in Jurisdiction was mentioned under Description and background. In retrospect I should have rang John and not the court registrar!!! I see John has now updated the website to clearly show the case being in Adelaide under the Action heading.
    You live and learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.