YOJ 20.9% 5.2¢ yojee limited

Misleading Announcement = Stock Decline, page-10

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    N
    Never said that was the case. But companies get orders and ramp up there business to suit it. That's how it goes . Is it a guarantee that they will execute this contract well and make a profit. NO!! it most definitely is not. But its also not a guarantee that they will mess it up either.

Now what we do know, The company just received a significant order... That tells us there is a market for what they are doing,

What they are doing is new and at the forefront of future technology solutions this leaves room for expansion and long term growth.

Are they competent and can they execute the order/contract ?  Well this I can't answer as I have not met anyone on the board etc and there is no past precedent.

But personally I put a lot of weight behind the Thorney Tech investment. Alex W is no mug when it comes to young tech companies and if he thinks this company can execute than who am I or you to disagree.

All in all this stock has lots of positives here that certainly out weight the negatives.#

All my Opinion of course. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.009(20.9%)
Mkt cap ! $13.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.5¢ $45.42K 916.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3858 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 44500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.