CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Quixis,Your Quote: "In my opinion, journalists and their...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Quixis,
    Your Quote: "In my opinion, journalists and their employers should be liable for anything published which has a misleading or financial impact.

The quality of journalism in this country is simply rubbish and most "news" papers belong in the toilet.

A newspaper or such like should be just dissemination of accurate NEWS! All this "selling a story" leads to sensationalist fiction.

I wouldn't feed 99% of the scum."
    My Comment: Agree with your views on journalists & newspapers, yet how often do posters on CER get excited when CER gets a mention in the media? We can't have it both ways. I personally don't get very excited by newspaper stories given I know the quality of journalism & the research that has gone into most stories. Rupert Murdoch yesterday refered to people having to pay for internet access to his media news. Well Rupert, internet users are only going to pay for quality so there will need to be changes in the quality of this chargeable on line material if you think that business model is going to work. Happy to ignore rubbish & spend time on matters that count. Lucky the world has more careers than banking & journalism.
    Regards
    Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.