ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

misleading info says gland again and questions

1. 206 Posts.
    gentlemen

i posted most of what is below earlier.

i post part of it again in case any of you missed it. see below

what i failed to ask, which i urge the asx/asic to investigate is:

given the arguably misleading nature of company's release and the fact that as a result of that release, the stock price rose by over 90% on huge volume of 14 million shares, does anyone wonder who was selling? don't you think that the asx and the asic should investigate to see if any company officials or any company stock was sold.

certainly a lot of people bought on information that was misleading, that information was put out by the company. the asx/asic should investigate. this will cost investors money.

the ggg announcement, while cleverly worded, seems to have caused all of you to believe that the greenland government has changed, i.e., relaxed its zero tolerance position and that ggg is now free to explore and go forward with rare earths and uranium.

this is not true......again it is not true

the greenland government put out another statement on saturday to clarify their position after seeing the ggg announcement.

one must think that they felt the ggg statement was misleading

they said that there has been no change in the zero tolerance policy for both exploration and exploitation.

further they have put a new set of rules in place for any tenement that has radioactive materials.

they have said that before exploration can go forward there must be a study regarding the environmental impact and the health hazards of working in said tenement. that study will be reviewed by the government and taken to the various stakeholders who will comment. the government must then, based on the study give permission, or not, to go forward with anything, even exploration, on the tenement. if they do allow exploration after the study there still will be no permission to do any exploration work on the uranium or the thorium.

in short it appears there is another study that must be done and approved, (it can also be not approved) before ggg can continue with any work.

i have questions

why has the company not told us about the saturday announcement, why have they not notified the exchange?

why didn't they release a translated version of the first statement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.