TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Misleading omission?, page-14

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Hi vango

I have also been on email and called them for little result but want to encourage others to do the same. with every call a little further understanding is achieved and i too have been palmed off ( that wasn't a personal attack on you or your efforts).

If enough people keep calling then it will be simpler and more prudent for them to make a announcement answering many of the questioned asked that are not waiting on a May meeting thet they are using as a excuse not to inform holders of exactly what is going on.

Like so many companies they are delaying answering anything and hope those existing questions disappear when a may meeting release announcement is done. That may distract for a while but there are many questions that need answering now and they should know teh answers off the top of their heads and they are not price sensitive directly but sure do fill in the gaps and stop some of the misinformation that gets regurgitated simply as they haven't given enough detail..

everyone keep contacting them and asking questions as they need to know holders are not satisfied with level of detail we are currently getting..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.