A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

Misled and overreacted..., page-163

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    No one likes to see what happened to BAL holders i concur on that point they were blind sided

The problem is now these stocks A2M BKL BAL MGC BGA are seen as high risk investments tarred with the same brush if you like

They are all great coys clearly A2 is now the pick of them there is no argument there

As i have said many times regulatory risk and changes to regulations are the biggest threat to A2 and as we have seen to BKL BAL whose margins are been affected by that

It does not matter how much A2 sell to china if discounting by competitors as we are seeing cuts down profits next year the outlook is harder to meet let alone beat

Infant formula coys bagged on sky business last night switzer saying how can you invest in these IF coys when the chinese change regulations and move the goal posts to get products cheaper

I agree and after 4 upgrades great earnings massive growth the SP in 2016 has done nothing for those investing in January this year its been a dud

Those in last year may see great profits erode i think the market is gun shy on A2 now not because its a great business because regulatory risk will ensure investors keep A2 under weight in the portfolio in case the chinese change the rules and they will change the rules

I think you will see sub two dollars the 3 dollar party all over rover

Lets see how much those shorts piling in affect A2 on a strong up day

In my humble opinion caution i feel for those who rushed in the 2.30 plus range a point i think A2 will struggle to see again for some time shame great business blame china law makers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.