A2M 2.48% $7.02 the a2 milk company limited

Misled and overreacted..., page-49

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

I would be in no hurry Howard you may be able to buy this under 1.80 again the shorts were freneticly buying positions yesterday wait to see the shorts list out later in the week in my view

These dairy stocks are tarnished with the same brush Im afraid an brokers clients will be banging the phones to reduce exposure to this whole sell to China thematic

If you don't believe what happened to BKL VIT MGC BAL then hook in at your peril read the Synlait minutes flat growth in FY 17 Thats the producer !!

I have no doubt A2 is the pick of the food stocks they also addressed the fact about how they were well placed to deal with regulatory change in China not many did say that

A2 is a great company great products diversified chain to market globally China is there main game but they are getting more share domestically in milk

Even I am seeing that at our local store in the last 6 months I really have seen increased demand for a2 milk each week

I just bought the ice cream it's on sale 30 per cent of a huge discount for a premium product is that a good sign first time I've seen the ice cream 30 per cent off at coles

Look A2 could be one out of the box in the future but for now the hedge funds will decide the price not mums n dads it could get ugly as they feed on the media stories bagging the China story

I will be looking for another succesful entry around 1.60-1.70 think it can't get there think again every man an his dog come next week will be clambering to be short expecting a not similar tale but even a sniff singles day was just not all that

Monday Tuesday will tell the tale real deal or just another great story coming to a end I hope for you guys the story continues but you are dealing in China an that folks is roulette on steroids as BAL BGA VIT BWX MGC holders have discovered

All great companies ranguched by the chinese playing games as they always do

Good luck folks you may need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.170(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.86 $7.03 $6.81 $16.52M 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10280 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 17972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.