IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

Miso,Thanks for the words of encouragement. If my posts have...

1. 313 Posts.
    Miso,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. If my posts have helped PRR shareholders see facts and quit this stock then I am satisfied.

The company does not deserve the support of its shareholders as it has time and time again shown complete disdain for shareholder value and disclosure.

The signs should be very clear to existing shareholders that this company is in deep trouble. To keep your funds in the company risk a very serious drop in value (again) very shortly and possibly even complete loss. PRR is scrambling to find funds and have two options. A placement at these low prices has found no support from the market. Even Taylor Collison has lost more than 50% of their investment and will not support PRR. EG Capital has dropped PRR and are emabarrassed by their mistake in supporting PRR.

The last option is a share consolidation and a rights issue to shareholders. As I have mentioned before I think they will do a 1 for 10 followed by a rights issue at 25 cents/share. Your shares will soon be worth 2.5 cents in real terms.

Lets see if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.