FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

SNE-5 again demonstrated the SNE field delivers. As Ya mentioned...

1. 3,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    SNE-5 again demonstrated the SNE field delivers. As Ya mentioned the location of SNE5 only 2km away from SNE3 was nearly a given in term of results, and so based on that when looking at SNE-6 - central to all of the holes, the expectation now is that this hole is highly unlikely NOT to come in as expected, and show connectivity - as expected. The SNE Field is one of those fields that will just keep turning up and meeting expectations and i have no doubt will do the same or better in production.

The disconnect with the share price now is all too evident, even though the mkt cap is significant, in the area of resources speculation, FAR sp would normally respond to each of these ann with some flare and rapid sp rise, and then maybe retreat but we do not even see this happening. Maybe FAR should yell there is some cobalt in the hole as we see numerous metaliferous explores doing lately and the sp goes beserk - on what?? FAR is defining high grade cobalt equivalent here guys!!

So SNE6 a mkt mover, no certainly not based on the historic movements of FAR to date on the SNE Field drilling. Will VR-1 - no, i doubt that also, even "as expected" it will at least return results as expected for the main field, or even if the get more oil in the Aptian Carbonates.

So what to do about this disconnect - well the only thing that comes to mind is to keep buying at the lower levels of the seemingly tramline like pricing between 7.5 and 8.5c, but get carried away if they return to low7s or high 6s if the mkt turns nasty in next 6 months.

at current "expectations" the production of 21,000 barrels of oil nett to FAR PER DAY is a given too and as often the case in geology once a good area is found it can be very generous, a bit like Kalgoorlie gold mines - still going and going and going.

i have now given up on any short term rerating (unless cobalt is mentioned) - but it is not as if now the mkt does not know what FAR has got, they cannot butcher the SNE Field - it keeps on coming back and delivering with each new well drilled!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.