FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

So here we are again, a great drilling and well result, followed...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    So here we are again, a great drilling and well result, followed by another positive presentation giving further insight into a terrific find...and yet our already depressed share price retreats further! Like so many, I find the share price frustrating to say the least...but I do remain confident about the final expectation of it.

As has been noted before, the share market hates uncertainty. As good as the drilling and oil accumulation is with FAR, the issue overhanging its share price's ability to move in line with any good news is IMO the greyness of the now dragging on PE issue. When PE was first mooted back in July last year it was seen as a potential great opportunity. As time has rolled on that potential opportunity has morphed itself into a long and drawn out, almost "requirement" from many. Though a number have tried to warn against it, if some degree of PE positive is not achieved the whole PE exercise will be deemed, again by many, as a failure (against the company), and unfortunately there will be a (negative) reaction to the share price. It is this uncertainty of a possible kneejerk reaction to a negative PE outcome which is IMO weighing on the price. This uncertainty is not being shown up as the shares being "sold off" - but rather there are simply no real numbers of buyers. The fear of this kneejerk reaction is keeping the buyers away and on the sideline.

My hope everyday now is to see the PE issue decided...get it finished, decided on and out of the way! We need to get FAR and its share price back into clear air. I would love for a positive PE outcome, but unless we can clear the decks of it (as an issue), I suspect a proverbial bomb won't shift the share price!

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.