EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Dear TodaysAs you know I have been a big supporter of the...

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dear Todays
    As you know I have been a big supporter of the happenings at CNQ, I have to I have a lot of shares.
    There comes a time when you just get frustrated by expectations not being met.
    I agree 100% the tailings were a small part of the overall plan and the main game is the hard rock.
    Im starting to get fears that economic cycles are working against us as China could move into a property bubble and Europe remains sick.
    If CNQ get it right will it be at the wrong time.
    The market is not being told of what is happening at Carbine.
    There are brokers that pride themselves on getting their clients into positions before the herd arrive.
    This should be happening and it is not.
    I have LT sell on my posts as I expect in 6-8 months CNQ will be taken out but V much concerned about the price offered to buy the place out.
    Again this comes down to news flow....tell us if the tailings thing is not working...could this really drive down the SP.
    Oh and I dont agree with treefeeds that the SPP would drive down the SP too few shares were taken up.
    I remain a holder and will until I really believe that this is hopeless. I dont believe this is the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.