EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Darryle,Thank you very much for your reply.Like you I also hold...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Darryle,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Like you I also hold a lot of CNQ Shares.

The old Management & Directors did the tailing plant experiment with best intensions and Shareholders were convinced even at the last AGM it was a solid and a profitable project. We need to accept that at best it will break even and reopening the hard rock is the only key objective. FULL STOP.

The last SPP was sole destroying to all Share holders and the new Directors leading to the share price dropping say 30% and making CNQ very venerable. Hence the tone on “Hot Copper” Full Stop.

The Future.
    • Clearly in the eyes of Mitsubishi and others we have a VIABLE mine.
    • We have an experienced cornerstone investor in Mitsubishi.
    • We have an independent scoping study suggesting an 18 Month payback being the Platform to move forward and part of the independent documentation for the EMU which was submitted to the QLD Government on the 14th March. (Approval Time “3 to 6 Months”)
    • As mentions I can understand Mitsubishi and others not singing a binding financing agreement till after the EMU is granted.
    • Now is the time for the CNQ management to cement the action plan once the EMU is granted. This would include and not limited to, Broker presentations and visits. Building relationships with off takers, funders, researching plant, equipment, design and which buttons to bush when.

I expect the next 3/6 Months to be Frustrating the share price will flounder but we have a viable project.

WE HAVE TO ACCEPT WE DO NOT HAVE AND NEVER HAD A PROJECT UNTILL THE EMU IS SIGNED OFF. FULL STOP.

I like you believe in CNQ and it is WORTHWILE REREADING the announcements dated 18 March “Hard Rock project” 25 Feb Signs MOU and Eyeballs the 18 Feb investor presentation. When all the items mentioned in these announcements are signed off we will all be very happy.

The last time I spoke to CNQ Management I got the strong impression that they were very confortable company making events of the last few months and they accepted the Tailing plant was not and will never be a company maker.

We have Mitsubishi as a hands on supporter and Mentor.

Sometimes “Hot Copper” can be soul-destroying have a relaxing Easter and return read the announcements above and walk away from the negatives.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.