TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Miss Universe Australia - TV2U

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Over the next few weeks I'll start sharing some of my research with you guys. This could possibly be one of the alleged 27 pipelines

Pinktankevents.com.au have announced that TV2U have been brought together with channel 9 and box digital to create new exciting opportunities for miss Australia 2016!!

TV2U are producing a state of the art video on demand channel in app form called mymissaustralia.tv exclusive to miss Australia

Both of these contain very impressive e-commerce and branding opportunities for all sponsors and partners.

http://mymissaustralia.tv/

Impressive hey...

ABOUT
    THE MISS UNIVERSE AUSTRALIA PAGEANT PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR THE COUNTRY’S MOST BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, EDUCATED AND CONFIDENT YOUNG WOMEN TO COMPETE FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE AUSTRALIA CROWN.

Pink Tank Events, has owned the rights to the Miss Universe WA Preliminary for 8 years and was formed by Perth businessman Troy Barbagallo in 2008.

In 2016, as a direct result of the incredible work put in to developing the pageant in WA, Troy was granted the national license to deliver the Miss Universe Australia pageant across the country to the high standards Pink Tank Events is renowned for.

The new look Miss Universe Australia program follows success of the pageant in WA, whereby thousands of applications have been received and 70 finalists have been named each year with the opportunity to participate in the six-month self-development program. The yearly calendar consists of around 14 official events across eight months, including the Registration Day, Workshops, Parades, Heats, Corporate Golf Day, Cocktail Functions, Charity Fundraisers and Gala State Final.

Pink Tank Events has exciting plans already in place for the coming years and wants you to join them.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.