AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Missed Every Milestone MEMS-Analysis, page-27

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Let's see how the last few days of the "mid to late September" time frame plays out. The "fat lady" has not yet sung, hopefully because the show is not yet over.

If there is no positive announcement then I agree there needs to be a pretty good explanation provided ASAP - and one that will probably have to satisfy the ASX. The last time there was a no show of a promised deadline there was a speeding ticket pretty promptly demanding an explanation. The one that was then provided had a lot more detail than SH would normally have expected to be fobbed off with.

The question is whether an announcement of the company having received the goods earlier in the month than this week constitutes too long a delay to the announcement. If finished chips literally arrived this week that may be considered acceptable or at least explicable. Either way the company is trading on the patience of its SH to the limits. A bad announcement would be read pretty badly I would expect. The company would have been wiser to announce a delay as soon as it knew there would be one, not waiting until the very last hours of the calendar. However a good announcement would mean that indignation would all be lost in the dancing amidst the corks popping.

I do note that apart from what looks like a parcel of shares being traded back and forth over and over in little packets that all SH are hanging on to their shares as tightly as I am. GLTAH!
    Last edited by BobF: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.