AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Missed Every Milestone MEMS-Analysis, page-85

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Wellit seems like a good time to update the long list of "where are we atnow?" AKP. As you can see from the start of this thread we havebeen promised "just a couple more weeks now" over and over again forwell over a year for Gen II and a demonstration.
    At the time of that discussion we were early September and still eagerlyawaiting said delivery of GEN II and the accompanying verifications anddemonstration. Talk of EGMs in between AGMs have also proved to be hollowpromises as we rocket toward the 2024 AGM.
    We were advised in the last update above that we were looking at a"roughly 3 week deviation" to late September and so this is what themarket was expecting. We then fast forward to the end of October and are told".....it has taken them more time then theyoriginally anticipated, begrudgingly forcing them to adjust first deliverytimelines from September-October to Nov-December of 2023".

Hang on a second, the guidance was 3 weeks to the end of September not "September - October". This is black and white what we were told and the company softly adjusts their market guidance hoping for no reaction. We are then hit with "oh and it's not even October but now it's Novemberor December!

So now we are at mid-January 2024 and at the point where the notified guidance dates provided to the market just slip by and the company don't even bother to say where we are at any more. I guess everyone in the company and particularly Fred areembarrassed to front up over and over again and say "....remember I said 3 weeks, well wrong again giveus another 4-8 weeks and then I will front up and tell you what my latest GUESSis. Please be prepared for that to be hopelessly wrong as well."

I am not sure how any investor can make an informed decision about their holding with such little (and constantly wrong) information. I'll sit back and wait for the " ..we are now looking at lateJanuary-February update".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.