AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I work in an industry where you live and die by programme so I...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I work in an industry where you live and die by programme so I thought I would look a bit harder at what we have been promised in respect to delivery.
    On Jan 30 2023 we were told that EarthMountain's Sept 2022 had gone swimmingly and all were in agreement that everything was in place to complete MEMS Gen II to spec. The announcement went on to say that these were expected mid to late Q4 2022 so let's say late November from late September for an 8 week activity duration.
    On 28 February, 2023 this year we were told that we could expect them sometime in April. So this is a lead time of say 6 to 8 weeks for this delivery from 28 February. Wait a minute they had said it was going to take 8 weeks from Sept - late Nov 22 and 12 weeks after this 8 week lead time elapsed we are told 6-8 weeks. What the...?
    On 31st March, 2023 we were provided the update that we could now expect Gen II sometime in May. Mid May to late May would be 6-8 weeks. What another month has gone by and we are still at 6-8 weeks? Hang on a minute it was 8 weeks in September last year!
    On 11 April, 2023 it was confirmed that this would still be in May so 6 weeks away, no change that's good.
    On 28 April, 2023 we were told that we could now expect the long awaited delivery "prior to the end of June". So our progress had gone backward. In 2 weeks instead of having a new delivery 4 weeks away it had grown to 8 weeks! Did the problem all of a sudden become twice as hard in 2 weeks?
    On 30 May, 2023 it was now "mid to late July". So in 1 month on the calendar we had gone nowhere because we were still 2 months from receipt of the Gen IIs.
    On 31st July, 2023 when they were well and truly due (late July remember) we were then provided with the information that we were now on track for late August. Down to 4 weeks at this point which is a change from our 6 weeks I guess.
    On 31st August, 2023 which is well and truly late August we were advised that we are on track for mid to late September delivery a "roughly 3 week deviation".
    So we find ourselves in early September 2023 and 52 weeks after we were told that we were 8 weeks from delivery of the Gen II product ready for a demonstration we are still 3 weeks away. How does an 8 week lead time blow out by 650% (6.5 times it's original duration) to 52 weeks and probably more? Either the communication to Shareholders by management is deliberately obfuscating the facts or management have no idea where we are at. How else can you explain this ridiculous communication of delivery deadlines.? We need this September deadline to be achieved. Experience tells me we will get the delivery and then testing will go on forever.
    Time to deliver Fred, no more delays. Don't make me summarize the promises in respect to the EGM and demonstrations for the long suffering shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.