AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I could not agree more on all of your points. I also tried to...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    I could not agree more on all of your points.

I also tried to follow the story of EM and largely drew a whole series of blanks. There was a conference in Suzhou dedicated to acoustics but I could find little if any actual evidence of EM's involvement in it. Their website is either inaccessible, freezes if I try to get the English version, or is just a place holding flag, and this is without Google's involvement (I use DuckDuckGo because it does not track me). The same with other MEMS manufacturers in the region. They exist but I can find no reference to EM as being among them.

Yet AKP spoke so highly of them that I was persuaded that they were the genuine article. I'm still waiting for tangible evidence of their efforts, great though they sound (no pun intended!).

I was recently invested in PET (i.e Lawrence Freedman, one of the large AKP holders) which appears to have gotten right royally shafted by a couple of their Chinese directors and then again by Chinese civil authorities for non payment of bills for delivered product following COVID delays - even when they were ordered to pay by the Chinese courts.

None of these experiences encourage my confidence in EM, but then again, I am not the one with the relationship. AP, and its people are. If they trust them then that trust will be the basis that future agreements will be based on. I cannot imagine AP as being shortsighted or stupid on such a significant front.

I look forwards to AP releasing a positive announcement today (!!) as this will be the actual proof of the pudding. As you say, having functioning chips that can play as expected, and as promised and promoted, will the the best results that I or anyone can hope for at this stage. I don't think I have long to wait, however, so I will bide my time until I do hear the outcome.

My bottle has gone back on ice as I wait! GLTALTH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.