BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

missed out badly again, page-11

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello used Moggie, according to a BTV announcement to the A.S.X. Appendix E 30th of April 2009; 12,527,314 Shares remain to be bought back and at an average of say 10 Cents per share, from here that equates to $1,252,731.4, therefore You can now see where I got what is public information from.
    As for times changing well I think I can see possibly why Mr Greg. Durack 'took a walk' from BTV at a critical time after putting a lot of work into making Deflector a viable operation based on a Gold price of $700.00 Aussie per oz.(now approx. $1,400 Aussie per oz.).I see BTV still have the same Head Honcho despite a number of changes to their Board.
    Now here's another interesting side flip here :- China by now would have taken up most on the highly prospective Uranium areas in Africa and now India after their recent election results is likely in the near future to be seeking Highly prospective Uranium Prospects in Australia for example and that is possibly why recently there has been some Market sentiment towards Australian Uranium explorers and RBM (please read RBM A.S.X. Announcements re Uranium prospects there) has some highly Uranium prospective Areas, therefore BTV may have badly missed out by not taking a holding of RBMs as already posted.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

I hope the BTV Directors invite You for a Cupa Tea or Coffee with them,

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.