IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Normally I'd agree that it would drop back after a single...

1. 664 Posts.
    Normally I'd agree that it would drop back after a single newsletter tip such as from ASCI yesterday.

BUT
    1. NASDAQ in the wings
    2. Increased North American and European profile and interest.
    3. Recent small surge for reasons not well explained
    4. General increased optimism and upward trends in global markets with positive outlook generally for 2011 (the doomsayers excepted, but they're always there of course).

Prima seems to having been sitting in limbo for several months waiting for the tinder to be lit - a catalyst. The newsletter tip might have been just that catalyst. A wake-up call for those sitting and watching and waiting.

Clearly the SP is not going to go from nothing to max on the first release of positive trial results. Rather it will build over time, probably in fits and starts, but until such time as NEGATIVE trial results appear (if they do) I believe there will be slow but sure rise in the average SP, with intermittent biotech-style spikes from time to time.

The current action may well signal a climb onto the next terrace rather than a temporary spike, but that's conjecture and opinion - make you own call, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.