IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

missed the boat!!, page-6

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    imperatore, well said. The fact is the stock has moved with over 50mill shares sold over 15c. It creates a new momentum for the stock and in TA terms create new resistance points. Further if the news sheet author has done his homework there could be more in this in the coming weeks. Obviously that is the authors expectation and also that of all the buyers today . Many posters on this forum wre posting that this stock had reasons to be re-rated and move up and perhaps the inevitable has happened albeit with a bit of a push by a stock analyst.

Sure there will be fluctuations up or down along the way as applies to all stocks but the momentum is with us atm and may continue. The buying at 16 currently is persistent and looks genuine.

Another important factor is that this surge in price on volume makes the Nasdaq approval even more likley. I did sell some trading stock options today but believe in this companies prospects and want to be there for greater reward. Just my personal opinion and observations and could be wrong. Always dyor.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $559.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $806.0K 2.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 80293 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 238429 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.