VPR 33.3% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Missed the boat?

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Long time share holder in ERJ/ VPR, and came across an article in the Fin review on the weekend. VPR may miss the boat if it doesnt start getting sales soon, other companies are out there with similar technology, have signed up corporate's to start them generating income, since 2010 when i came into the stock not 1 cent has ever been invoiced, just CR after CR, and any income that came in was from the Govt rebate for R&D. new companies getting their CR done and have deals ready to go as degree 1414 has done

The feeling i have is the main focus on the business may have been diverted to buy into business's and not focusing on the dream everyone has of VPR being a true energy generator out there, new companies coming onto the market soon will most likely take the space the board/ sales team (If there is one ) needs to focus on getting the ATEN and machines sold and installed to start sending invoices to generate some income.

Market update on anything would be good, but as the year rolls on others will be out there to take the market and this article shows there is many companies out there wanting to do something with waste heat etc etc. Also these new companies wont have as many shares on issue either.

Lets see what this QTR brings for news on potential deals?? Would be good for an update sometime soon
    Last edited by mobile_macca1: 20/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.63K 950K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 38378033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 67320104 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.