SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

missed the class action - what happens next, page-110

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I actually believed and still believe that registering when MB first announced the CA would have been wrong because it was possibly deleterious to fellow shareholders and to the company. Now that all the LT holders and the company are clearly trashed those considerations have lost their relevance.

The last straw was that they didn't even fight for the SH right to have some sort of compensation if the WTG case was successful, or if other cash came from something like NIHL.

At the risk of repeating myself, the money-grab has already been taken on behalf of all eligible shareholders. The registration is just to make it easy to locate and pay those shareholders. It won't change the amount going to each of them.

It's like MB have placed a bet for the winner of the Melbourne Cup for each and every eligible shareholder. The timing of when those eligible shareholders tell them their details is irrelevant. They will still collect their winnings no matter what. Even if they tell MB their details after the race has been run. The problem is that not much has been bet on the horse for each SH so the payout won't be much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.