FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

There is absolutely no way at this time that the company can...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    There is absolutely no way at this time that the company can either do a CR or get any contracts whether medium or large. Just for your information I am positive FBR. As far as the CR is concerned, there are way too many shares outstanding, but that can easily be corrected, but most shareholders don't want to see that. As far as contracts are concerned, at the present time FBR is under too many threats of lockdowns, they seem to be random and come without any warning. The country is isolated from the rest of the world economy. Just a few days ago more airlines have greatly reduced their schedules. It is going from a continental to an island economy. No way on and no way off the island. Well the major thing that does to FBR is that if they have HX in a foreign country there is no way to provide spare parts, and believe me spare parts will be required. In today's world all parts have to be available via overnight shipping. The HX could end up sitting around for weeks or months waiting for parts. Who is going to invest or partner up under that situation. There is only way out and that is too move manufacturing offshore. Germany, Mexico or the US might work, at least they will be able to provide parts. CAT might even work, they have locations all over the world. I doubt that WB would be interested under the present situation which isn't going away.

Parts, parts, parts. Plenty of money can be made selling parts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.