FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Missing an opportunity, page-205

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    ROFL. It's always the same unoriginal response - "uninformed". I need to get re-educated amirite?

Mate, tell me, when was the last time you read about folks dying from small pox? That's right. Never. That's because the vaccine worked! Your so called covid vaccines don't. Not even against the original variant but don't take it from me. Read the documentation. Not a single pharmaceutical is willing to state unequivocally that their "vaccine" works. In fact, Pfizer goes to great length to explain that they're not responsible for anything that happens to you because it's still experimental. Mark my words, if enough people develop chronic conditions due to the side effects from the "vaccines", there will be additional medicare levies. Who knows if the vaccine is killing them instead of covid. There were some reports out of Israel that those vaccinated were succumbing more easily to other infectious diseases.

>but also high vaccination among younger people meaning basically no one young dies.
    News flash. Young people are generally not dying from covid. The "vaccines" haven't changed anything. If anything, there are more reports of young children dying from the vaccines than from covid.

Interesting how you go on to dismiss Australian stats because they don't fit your narrative and instead bring up the US. Maybe they're dying because a whole bunch of them are too fat. The obesity rate in the US is crazy. I don't know. I've no idea where you're pulling up your figures from. Unlike you, I've provided links to data from official sources.

>Looking at excess mortality for Australia is pointless, CoVid deaths were very low anyway and when they did surge it was among the extremely >elderly and infirm in aged care. Life expectancy in an aged care facility is only a couple of years.

So why the hell are we in endless lockdowns? Why can't the HX travel? And did you even read what you wrote?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $9.907K 425.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1383178 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 355657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 62172
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.