FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Kentawang, sorry mate but you're way off track and thumb buddies...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    Kentawang, sorry mate but you're way off track and thumb buddies would know that if they had a quick look. Your explanation is just plan wrong. $7.2m in bullion didn't turn into $12.017m! Have another read and bare in mind that it's a consolidated report(FML + CRE) as opposed to the last quarterly(FML only). Also disregard the $12.5m in bonds.

There's quite a discrepancy between "cash at hand/cash costs" and "current liabilities and payables". That's where the problem lies and without spelling it out, I think some will know what I mean. I mentioned weeks ago about the growing gap between accounts owed and account payable. ($5m owed to FML, $41m owed to others) That is half the trouble - we only see a more detailed account one or twice a year.

I like to see how FML dealt with that half yearly cash cost adjustment they made to the market and that may be the answer I'm looking for????

In the end it all comes out in the wash. A business can only hold off on accounts owing for so long and it's no secret that both private and publicly listed companies "balance" the books. Just that some are better at paying than others.

One thing I've noticed is when a company executes a capital raising, the next quarter costs blowout a little. Have a look at FML quarter before the $40m cash raising and the subsequent quarterly. Coincidence?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.