ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

The most important aspect of our current drill program at...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    The most important aspect of our current drill program at Seymour is we are drilling an area that is best accessed during the icy winter,
    the next stage will see us in a much stronger productive area. so far our drilling results have been very good considering it not our best area
    how ever proving better each time ....once our drilling is complete at our graphite tenement we will head back for stage 2 Seymour in areas that are more conducive to warmer weather...this would also be the best way to Mine the areas so production would continue all year round.
    to date we have encountered nothing negative and our resource keeps growing in size and grades are very consistent all over, we are also aware we may have larger seams lower down we can come back and prove up...the Aim is to have a Mine-able Jorc for funding to complete all our drilling programs I would expect we will have an MOU not far into the new year or a possible JV etc.
    no where can i find that supply will be greater then demand most analysts are expecting a supply shortage and at the same time as a higher demand . the Chinese are busy trying to sure up future supply by approaching small capers with proven resources, I would also expect to soon see larger companies in the minerals sector wanting to diversify into this sector....I also see nothing on the horizon to replace Battery power only improvements to the Battery storage capacity and recharge systems .....combustion engines have been around for over 125 years ,,,this is a big change that will last a long time. deep resource will become more valuable as demand grows which it will.
    so we are in no real hurry to sign up to any offer at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $581 4.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6337 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.