LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

One of these days he will be right. If you keep saying it often...

1. 376 Posts.
    One of these days he will be right. If you keep saying it often enough it has to happen sometime. I just don't want to hear "I told you so" when it happens for that very reason. I hope this is the week you are right, but I fear you will not be.

IMO the next (non oppy related announcement) announcement and the probability of it occuring next week could be:

1. An update on recoveries - Not going to have a great influence on short term pricing as it will more than likely confirm what we are all expecting anyhow. It will be nice to see some more pictures of specials though, hopefully some fancys in amongst them. Probability medium/high.

2. An update on the core samples, whether that be results or why results are not yet forthcoming. - I am not an expert on what they are expecting to find from those from the size of the samples, but they have not yet got a large drill in so I am not expecting results from this to push the price too much either. Probability medium/high as it is overdue (on announcement, but as for content, as I said - I am no expert)

3. A very large special or specials found (One that sets a new bench mark for the best found yet) - depending on the size colour and quality this could be a catalyst for a sharp rise. Probability for next week is low. But if you expand your time frame to be months I would say the probability is high due to the amount of material being put through the DMS and they should find some glorious stones at irregular intervals going forward.

So overall I would say the probability of a game changing, Meerkat silencing, announcement next week is low.

Very happy to be wrong though.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.