VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

I bought in when i heard there could be a takover.The one thing...

1. 29 Posts.
    I bought in when i heard there could be a takover.

The one thing that has surprised me is the response from the current board or lack of response.
    They do not seem to have made any effort to justify their positions to current shareholders.
    Mr Pett, is according to some here, still on holidays
    No communication from Messrs Wrixon and Hoops ?
    Mr Kopcheff seems to be the only one holding the fort, although now he says he will resign if his fellow directors are disposed of.
    Seems to me they may have seen the writing on the wall and are not really prepared to fight in the face of calls for their removal.

None of the above have seen fit to assure VPE shareholders of their suitability to retain their positions, nor have they outlined any real strategy for the future of the company.

Similairly we know very little about Mr Smith and his nominated directors or their approach to the future of VPE.
    Lots of muckraking from this mob but nothing concrete about their plans for the future.

On the other hand ODN has conducted a series of presentations around the country in order to present themselves and their vision to the shareholders of VPE.

The majority of shareholders, it would seem, agree on one thing that is the removal of the current board, whom it would seem are already clearing out their desks.

Big volume traded today. Pretty safe to assume that it is not VPE directors doing the buying. haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.